SDE Tie Rod Straightside Heavy Duty Direct Drive Servo Press
440 to 1320 Tons
This heavy duty press, featuring a longer stroke length [600 to 800], has been engineered to support your fabrication processes from garden variety high strength steel to exotic material applications. Built better than a mechanical press and better than other servo machines on the market, here are a few reasons why the SDG is the right choice:
- Gears are forged ring and hub design, welded and hardened to 50R, 5 percent greater than a conventional mechanical press.
- Crankshafts are 20 percent larger in diameter and have been hardened to 25R, comparable to mechanical presses.
- Drive shafts are hardened to between 58 and 59R over that of mechanical presses hardened to 53R.
- Gear clearances are 20 percent tighter.
- BDC repeatability is +/- 0.01 mm, offered as a standard option and does not require linear scales.
- Direct drive energy transmission eliminates speed reduction and knuckle joints for minimized mechanical clearances, reduced energy loss and fewer components for reduced maintenance.
- Compact driver, controller and power unit system support fast response time and energy efficiency.
Call for a quote or more information today: (616) 774-9032
Or use our contact form to send an inquiry